YAY! You’re joining us!
Congratulations! As I said, this trip is limited to just 6 wonderful Wild Things!
YOUR INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF:
- $2447 USD – single occupancy
- Place your non-refundable deposit of $500 USD below.
- 50% of your balance is due 6 months prior to departure
- The balance is due in full 3 months prior to departure
If you prefer, we can design a payment plan for you together! Simply place your non-refundable deposit of $500 USD deposit below to hold your spot and connect with me directly.
- 5 nights accommodation in a double room/for single use
- 5 wholesome breakfasts
- 5 delicious lunches, often outdoors
- 5 dinners, all locally sourced and one, cooked by you!
- All wines and beverages with meals
- Group transfer from the Arezzo train station on Day 1 – and to the Arezzo train station on Day 6
- All ground transfers while on trip
- A cooking class with Donatella
- A guided visit to an olive oil mill, including olive oil tasting
- A sommelier-guided wine tasting
- Group discussions/exercises/meditations during the trip
- A few surprises along the way!
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE:
You must be at the train station in Arezzo, Arezzo Province, by 11:00 am on the Trip Departure date. There will be a group transfer to the hotel from there.
There will be a group transfer to the train station in Arezzo, arriving at approximately 11:30 on the last morning of the trip.
If you need help with flights, or want to come earlier or stay later for some exploring – call Ales Struna, our travel planner extraordinaire. He can help you come up with something fun to do before our trip, or put together a post-trip option as well! Feel free to ring him at +1.866.866.5566 or email him at: [email protected]
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Your travel to and from Arezzo
- Any extras including: laundry, massages, private taxis, souvenirs
- Any beverages not included in the full-board plan (like a special bottle of wine, or special drinks)
- Any pre or post-trip adventures
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance (highly recommended)
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
For The Trip: Any cancellation will result in a total loss of the $500 USD deposit (unless we have to cancel due to Covid issues, in which case, your deposit will be refunded in full.) Any cancellation made 3 months prior to departure will result in a loss of 25% of the trip price. Any cancellation made 2 months prior to departure will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made 1 month or less prior to the trip departure will result in a loss of 100% of the trip price. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full). Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans. You can contact Travel Guard Insurance online and choose from several policy options or ask your Travel Agent or Ales Strune for suggestions.