YAY! You’re joining us!
CONGRATULATIONS! As I said, this Expedition is limited to just 12 Wild Things!
YOUR INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF:
- $7997 USD double occupancy in twin tent/room
- Single Supplement – $1185 USD – depending on availability
- If the trip is cancelled due to Covid 19, your deposit and any payments received will be refunded in full
- Place your non-refundable deposit of $500 USD below.
- 50% of your balance (3748.50) is due April 1st, 2021
- The balance (3748.50) is due in full July 1st, 2021
If you prefer, we can design a payment plan for you together! Simply place your non-refundable deposit of $500 USD deposit below to hold your spot and connect with me directly.
(We have booked this trip for double occupancy only, to keep costs down. We will pair you with an awesome roommate, unless you are bringing a friend!)
- 12 nights accommodation in twin rooms or glamping tents with 2 beds (including the first night at the Slipway Hotel in Dar es Salaam, on October 3rd)
- 11 wholesome breakfasts with fresh local juices
- 7 delicious, locally sourced lunches
- 11 dinners by lantern-light on safari and candle-light on Zanzibar
- Group transfer to the airport on October 15th (at designated time only)
- All ground transfers and flights while in Tanzania
- All park entrance fees
- All awesomely guided vehicle, boat and walking safaris
- Guided tour of Stone Town and its souks
- Tips for guides on safari and in Stone Town
- Group discussions/exercises/meditations during the trip
You must arrive into Dar es Salaam on or before October 3rd, 2021, and make your way to the Slipway Hotel. (Our group adventure begins in the early morning of October 4th.) We are happy to help you arrange your transfer to the hotel and a night or two before our departure (at your expense.) We will be leaving Hotel Pongwe on Zanzibar, on October 15th, so plan your return flight accordingly. There are many international carriers that fly out of Zanzibar. We will arrange one group transfer to the airport on Zanzibar on October 15th. If you are flying out of Dar es Salaam, you will need to fly from Zanzibar to the domestic airport in DAR and transfer to the International Terminal (about 20 minutes.)
If you need help with flights, or want to come earlier or stay later for some exploring – call Ales Struna, our Tanzania planner extraordinaire. He can help you come up with something fun as well as make sure that you actually end up at our Pick-up Hotel (Slipway) at the right time to join us on safari and/or make it back to the airport on time for your flight home! Feel free to ring him at +1.866.866.5566 or email him at: [email protected]
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Your round-trip airfare to/from Tanzania
- 4 lunches at Hotel Pongwe (although you probably won’t need it after their full English breakfast!)
- Any beverages other than coffee and tea (juices are included at breakfasts, but sodas and alcohol are billed separately.) PLEASE NOTE – all extras on safari must be paid in cash – either USD, EUROS or local currency
- Any extras including: laundry, massages or room service, private taxis, souvenirs
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance (highly recommended)
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
For The Trip: Any cancellation will result in a total loss of the $500 USD deposit. Any cancellation made between June 30th, 2021 and July 31st, 2021 will result in a loss of 25% of the trip price. Any cancellation made between August 1st, 2021 and September 2nd, 2021 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made between September 3rd, 2021 and the trip departure will result in a loss of 100% of the trip price. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full.)
If the trip is cancelled due to Covid 19, your deposit and any payments received will be refunded in full.
Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans. You can contact Travel Guard Insurance online and choose from several policy options or ask your Travel Agent or Ales Struna for suggestions.