YAY! You’re joining us!
CONGRATULATIONS! As I said, this expedition is limited to just 12 Wild Things!
YOUR INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF:
- $6997 USD double occupancy in twin yurt/room
- Single Supplement (based on availability) – $1060 USD
- Place your non-refundable deposit of $500 USD below.
- 50% of your balance ($3248.50) is due September 1st, 2021
- The balance ($3248.50) is due in full December 1st, 2021
- If travel is cancelled due to Covid 19, your deposit and any other payments received will be refunded in full
If you prefer, we can design a payment plan for you together! Simply place your non-refundable deposit of $500 USD deposit below to hold your spot and connect with me directly.
(We have booked this trip for double occupancy only, to keep costs down. We will pair you with an awesome roommate, unless you are bringing a friend!)
- 10 nights accommodation in twin rooms or luxury yurts with 2 beds
- 10 wholesome breakfasts
- 9 delicious lunches, often outdoors
- 10 dinners, sometimes gaucho prepared!
- Group transfer to the airport in El Calafate, on November 15th (at the designated time only)
- All ground transfers while in Patagonia
- All park entrance fees
- All awesomely guided hikes and activities
- Tips for guides and hotels
- Group discussions/exercises/meditations during the trip
- A few surprises along the way!
You must fly into Puerto Natales, Chile on or before March 5th, 2022, and make your way to the Costaustralis Hotel, where we will spend our first night. If you wish to arrive a day early, feel free to contact the hotel directly to book an additional night on your own. There will be a transfer to the airport in El Calafate, Argentina, on the morning of March 15th, 2022, so plan your return flight accordingly.
If you want to come earlier or stay later for some exploring – call Ales Struna, our travel planner extraordinaire. He can help you come up with something fun to do before our trip, as well as make sure that you actually end up at our Hotel (Costaustralis ) at the right time to join us for dinner! He can also put together a post-trip option in Buenos Aires! Feel free to ring him at +1.866.866.5566 or email him at: [email protected]
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Your round-trip airfare to Puerto Natales, Chile and out of El Calafate, Argentina
- One lunch on March 14th
- Any extras including: laundry, massages or room service, private taxis, souvenirs
- Any beverages not included in the all-inclusive meal package (like a special bottle of wine or a call drink.)
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance (highly recommended)
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
For The Trip: Any cancellation will result in a total loss of the $500 USD deposit. Any cancellation made between November 31st, 2021 and January 1st, 2022 will result in a loss of 25% of the trip price. Any cancellation made between January 2nd, 2022 and February 3rd, 2022 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made between February 4th, 2022 and the trip departure will result in a loss of 100% of the trip price. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full).
If the trip is cancelled due to Covid 19, your deposit and any payments received, will be refunded in full.
Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans. You can contact Travel Guard Insurance online and choose from several policy options or ask your Travel Agent or Ales Struna for suggestions.