A Women’s Journey To The End Of The Earth…
Chile And Argentina
Join the Pack to be the first to know all about future trips! First come, first served!
“He who does not travel, who does not read, who does not listen to music, who does not find grace in himself, she who does not find grace in herself, dies slowly.”
– Pablo Neruda, Nobel Prize-winning poet and Chilean national treasure
Come let your dreams soar, on the winds of Patagonia!
You wake up early and excited because your transfer got you in after dark last night…you haven’t really seen anything yet…you open your yurt door and gasp!
Yes, you’d seen pictures…but this…speechless, you simply sit on your deck and take it in.
You give yourself a minute alone and then can’t contain yourself any longer.
You run inside and shake your room-mate.
“Wake up! Come outside! You need to see this!”
What better place to reconnect with your Self, than the wilds of Patagonia?
What better placeto find grace in your Self, than the pampas of Patagonia ?
Not quite sure what’s next for you?…A week at the end of the earth with a pack of Wild Things will take care of that!
What better place to let your dreams soar, than on the winds of Patagonia?
So why should you join us?
- Because you have finally decided to listen to that little voice in your head that’s been shouting, “It’s your turn!”
- Because you deserve to have an adventure!
- Because you know deep down, it’s time…
- It’s time to acknowledge that longing deep inside you…
- It’s time to stop doing what you think you should do and start discovering what you could do to get back that feeling of excitement, adventure and fun…
- It’s time to dare to begin living the bold and bodacious life you know you deserve!
Did I mention this expedition will be limited to just 12 Wild Things?
First come, First served!
THE VENUES…from ocean, to mountains to glaciers
Our first night in Argentina, is at the Cauquenes Hotel in Ushuaia, on the shores of the Beagle Channel in Tierra del Fuego.
Settle in and relax, before you dive into the wilds!
The real adventure begins today, as we board the Australis to spend the next four days cruising the fjords of Patagonia, passing through the Strait of Magellan and Cape Horn, sailing through one of the few truly uninhabited places on the planet.
Our expert guides will take us on expeditions to visit glaciars, native forests, exotic flora and fauna and we will come away with a new appreciation for the astounding beauty of this place at the End of the Earth.
Once we have our landlegs back after a night in Punta Arenas, our adventure continues, with a transfer to Torres del Paine National Park, known for its soaring mountains, bright blue glaciers and golden pampas.
Here, the magical, romantic Patagonia Camp awaits us.
The entire complex is built on wooden stilts and platforms to preserve the beauty of the area and to cause minimum impact on the environment. Each of our yurts, faces one of the most beautiful landscapes on earth, The Paine Massif.
This is our base “camp” (I use this term loosely!) for the next 3 days of hiking, kayaking, picnic lunches, sumptuous candle-light dinners, laughter and fun!
Our journey continues, as we drive through the heart of Patagonia, cross the border into Argentina and the pioneer town of El Calafate, where we will spend the next two nights.
Here our gaucho adventure begins at Nibepo Aike, a working ranch, where we will watch a sheep sheering demonstration and enjoy a delicious lunch before heading off onto Lago Argentino to do some more exploring.
We will visit the famous Perito Moreno Glacier (among others!) arriving by boat and walking in the “back door” at the end of the day, and have the glacier to ourselves!
Finally, and with heavy hearts, we bid the glaciers and estancias farewell and fly to Buenos Aires, for two days of obligatory last minute shopping and a final night out on the town!
I have a little surprise up my sleeve as well, but I’m not sharing – or else it wouldn’t be a surprise!
The next morning, we transfer to the airport for our flights home – knowing that we have, indeed, found grace with our Selves – and that our dreams are soaring on the winds of Patagonia!
- 13 nights accommodation in twin rooms or luxury yurts with a view!
- 13 wholesome breakfasts
- 11 delicious lunches, often outdoors, some gaucho prepared!
- 9 dinners
- House wines and well drinks
- Group transfer to the airport in Buenos Aires (at the designated time only)
- All ground transfers while in Patagonia
- All park entrance fees
- All awesomely guided hikes and activities
- Tips for guides and hotels
- Group discussions/exercises/meditations during the trip
- Private one hour coaching session with me on trip, to kick-start your daredreaming
- Private one hour follow-up session with me after trip to keep you enthused and on track!
You must fly into Buenos Aires on or before the trip start date. You will be met and transferred for your flight to Ushuaia. If you wish to arrive early, you must arrange your own transfer to the domestic airport for your flight to Ushuaia. There will be one group transfer to the airport in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on the last morning, so plan your return flight accordingly.
Need help with your flights and Travel Insurance? Want to come earlier or stay later for some exploring? – call Ales Struna, our travel planner extraordinaire. He can help you come up with something fun to do before our trip, or put together a post-trip option in Buenos Aires! Feel free to ring him at +1.866.866.5566 or email him at: [email protected]
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Your round-trip airfare to and from Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Any extras including: laundry, massages or room service, private taxis, souvenirs
- Any beverages not included in the full-board plan (like a special bottle of wine, or special drinks)
- Any excursions not included in the Patagonia Camp Offerings
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance (highly recommended)